Tuesday, June 15, 2010

2010 Update

So after almost 1 year of unemployment... I've started working for a great non-profit organization! If interested shoot an email my way I can update you more on that. I'll leave you with a small fact, this non-profit is another passion of mine.

Other then that I recently finished with my Basic Skills Construction Management Certification through the Santa Rosa Junior College. I'll still be continuing my education at the SRJC in the Fall of 2010. After a brief summit with engineers (ha-ha), I've decided to return to Architecture. One of my true loves and passions.

I also recently had my first art show. A little different from the architectural design side, but still fun! Check that out here. As well as enjoying more photography. Which can be found here.

Old drawings soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment