Friday, March 20, 2009

Craigslist... the on going journey.

While applying for jobs through craigslist, one potential employer proposed a different idea compared to the rest. The employer had asked that you submit a 3 sentence about yourself. Or perhaps a short poem, if you felt so inclined. I decided to go with second. Here was my shot at it:

Dear Future Employer,

A positive attitude through tough deadlines is what you seek
My reputation as team player and hard worker have made me rather unique
I hope to help your company grow
As more and more complex projects show
I appreciate you taking the time while things are hard
I look forward to speaking with you, Best Regards

Ryan Connelly


Not bad right? I'll make sure to update you all on how this new experience goes. But for now, what a cool/new idea! You can find the job link here if craigslist hasn't taken it down yet

No comments:

Post a Comment